Thursday 9 August 2007

Day 99 - 18 Charms & 8 Spacers (weightloss 7.1 lbs)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------


Well Milestone 1 has been reached, and in a grand way. Today I weigh 55.6 lbs less then I did 14 weeks ago. SO: I dived below 150 kg, and lost 50lbs (and more).

The scales indicated I lost 7.1 lbs this week. And so all my fretting about eating too much was unfounded. The reserves I had been building up every week, sometimes as much as 20 to 24 points, never got used. This week I used them all, went to McDonalds, and had dinner at a friend's. I used all my points, every day, and could not imagine I was still loosing weight. But I did, and have broken through the first hurdle of 150 kg!

I am so very proud of myself. In 14 weeks, I have dramatically changed my eating habits. I eat masses of vegetables, fruit, good fats, and work hard on my water intake. I have between 20 and 30 minutes of excercise EVERY day, My BMI has gone down with 7.1 points, and I am aiming for the orange zone now, just to get out of the red zone which is morbidly obese. The word morbidly scares me shitless really!

Well for your pleasure and mine: below are the charts so far.





The next milestone to come up (see below) is closer than I thought it would be, because of last weeks succes. However I am not adjusting it (yet). I am reaching for 313 lbs on September 26th.

Milestone 2. Lose 68 lb by September 26th, 2007 - how: 16.2 lb -> 2.3 lb/week (in 7 wks)


Tonight I am going out to dinner and am wearing a purple twinset with a long skirt with side split. It has not fitted me in FOREVER (something like 10 years) and now IT DOES. Clothes I bought recently are already too big really. I will however just bide my time with them, or else I can buy something new every 4 weeks.

To all who read and comment on my blog: thank you for your support. It makes a difference! I am once more down a WW point, now at 28 points a day.

Smoothie (2 x 2 dl)
2,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 dl chocolate milk light
0,5 p - 0,5 coconutmilk
1,0 p - 90 gr.
2 water

Breakfast
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 rye bread
1,0 p - 2 slices meatloaf
0,5 p - 10 gr. linear (8%)
1 water

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - Wasa sandwhich

Diner
8,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 180 gr. roast beef
0,0 p - Large green salade, onion and tomatoes
2,0 p - 2 cs olive oil
0,0 p - 200 gr. mushrooms
2,0 p - french bread and garlic butter
2 water

Various
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - Homemade rye Bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera
1,0 p - 2 slices meatloaf
4,0 p - 2 chocolatebar (WW)
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
4 water (03:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:24,5/3,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/0,0
3. Exercise total: 711 minutes/10 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: -***

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Oh, you are SO inspiring! I'm so proud of you Willow. I love it when my waistbands loosen and there's room in my clothes to breathe.

"The Captain" said...

Good job on the weight loss!!! You are achieving your goals.
Jeff

Joyce said...

* Clapping hard for your success!

Getting out of the morbidly obese zone was a very happy day for me.
And I also enjoy trying on those clothing items that I haven't worn in awhile, and finding that they either fit or are too big!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter