Thursday 27 September 2007

Day 148 - 20 Charms & 9 Spacers (weightloss 4.4 lbs)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 77.2 lbs

I admit it I am a "weigher". If I am unsure, I weigh everything. I am well aware that guessing is often the reason for a "bad"day, a day where I use more points than I wish. I easily mistake a tablespoon of mayonaise for a teasppon, or something weighing 8 oz for 2 oz. In short I have no good sense of weight or measurements.


The one thing I refuse to weigh is myself. I do not even own scales, in fact I gave mine away to a good friend. I weigh myself on wednesday evening, and I am quite content about that. When I listen to all the stories of my WW colleagues, I notice that they mention that their scales and the WW scales always differ. And it does even not seem to be a constant difference. And so they get frustrated when their scales indicate something different to the WW scales. In short I won't be getting one soon, I do not need the stress.


As you see I have lost 4.4 lbs, or 141 oz or 4000 grams. And I am very happy about it! As such both my weightpromises (short term Weegclub 17.6 lbs by October 17th and long term WeightWatchers 30.9 lbs by December 19th) are still attainable, though the short term one will be hard work. As I slipped up last week and gained 1.1 lbs, it means Ithat making up for it I will have to lose 19.3 lbs in five instead of 17.6 lbs in six. Strange how that works. But i will not fret if I do not make it. The Weight atchers christmas promise is more important to me as it means I will make Milestone 4.

In short all is well. Oh yes and I have big plans for this blog, so stay tuned. I will keep all of you posted.

Here are this week's statistics I know all of you want to see.







Breakfast
3,0 points
-----------------------
3,0 p - Wasa Sandwich

Lunch
4,5 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - Salad (tomato, cucumber, lettuce, basil)
2,0 p - 2 tbs mayo light
1,5 p - 75 gr. smoked chicken
1,0 p - 30 gr. coburger ham

Diner
18,0 points

-------------------------------------
14,0 p - Pizza Gorgonzola Salami
2,0 p - 3 french bread
2,0 P - 2 kc garlic butter

Various
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 2 prunes
0,0 p - 2 apples
3,0 p - 3 caramels
0,0 p - 1 coca cola light


*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
? water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:28,5/0,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/0,0
3. Exercise total: 1117 minutes/00 minutes cycling (next spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,5; Extra excercise: -***




1 comment:

"The Captain" said...

I think the weight watchers system is very good because you keep track of the food you are eating. Keep up the great work!!!
Jeff

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter