Tuesday 23 October 2007

Day 174 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs



Me and Bloghopping, does it count as excercise
*grins and bats eyelashes at Iron Man and Fat Daddy......Pwease????*

As my links list grows (see WilloWatchesOtherBlogs list somewhere on the left); I now have 26 people on it and some outstanding requests, the time I spend reading them grows with it. On average it takes about two hours, and genarally speaking I try to leave a comment on all blogs. Why? Well several reasons:

  1. There is always something of interets on the blogs, usually a weeks worth of interest.
  2. Some people I feel I have gotten to know (casually mentions Sayre and Joy, Iron man and Fat Daddy), and friends deserve a simple "hello" at least
  3. What comes around goes around, n'est ce pas?
  4. Sometimes I cannot help commenting on comments, meeting yet again new people
  5. I wish my links list to grow and grow and grow, in contrast to myself that is!
  6. I know how much I love getting comments, and people need encouragment, a hug, a swift kick up the butt now and then, comments are excellent places for it.
  7. It gives me food for thought and very often input for my own blog

Autumn is almost here; blog time!

I just love autumn, and yet I must say it has changed slightly for me. I used to love it because I felt much better. The summer heat was a burden to me. Now having lost the odd 80 lbs already, I feel cold, actually cold, and it makes me smile and makes me feel proud. I am finally joining the ranks of the normal crowd; people who feel justifiably cold in autumn and winter!

*takes a deep breath as I ramble again* And it means I spend more time blogging. And so you have a good chance to see more than just my food journal for the day.

Christmas and New Year here we come....ALL of us!

I know I have done it, set myself a goal for Christmas AND new year.

Christmas

  • I will fit in a dress I bought (2 sizes too small)
  • I will lose 97 lbs ...or more... (means I weigh 284 lbs)

New Year

  • I will lose 50% of the weight I wish to shed ( 207 lbs) - weigh less then my brother *EVIL GRIN*
  • I will lose 104 lbs... or more... (means I weigh 277 lbs)

WillowsRoadToNewYear - WRTNY - Join it!

I would love to see your New Year Goals set. Come on I know you have them, we all do, right? Comment them to me , and I'll make a list for all of us! Heck I will even keep tabs to see how every one is doing.


Breakfast
6,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 4 slices of rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera butter
2,5 p - 5 slices of sausage (WW)
0,0 p - 2 apples
1 water

Lunch
9,5 points
-------------------------------------
6,0 p - 9 tbs porridge
1,5 p - 1 dl full fat milk
2,0 p - 2 cs syrup
1 water

Diner
11,0 points (planned McDonalds)
-------------------------------------
6,0 p - 9 tbs porridge
3,0 p - 1 dl full fat milk
2,0 p - 1 tbs sugar

Diversen
5,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 4 apples
5,5 p - popcorn
2 water


*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
2 water (08:30 AM), 0 vegetable, 2 fruit, 1 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 32,0/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 11,5/8,0
Exercise total: 1147 minutes/0 minuten fietsen (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: water OK; NO vegetables; Points needed 3,5; Extra excercise: -***

11 comments:

Sayre said...

Hey, Willow (waving madly)! Right back at 'ya, babe! Your recent comments on my blog have helped me so much - it's a wonder to me that I ever managed to lose any weight at all before I discovered blogging. I find so much inspiration out there, it really lets me know that I'm not alone.

I haven't really set any goals for the New Year yet. I'm working on a shorter range goal at the moment with a deadline of my doctor's appointment at the end of November. I want to be at 210 when I walk into his office that day, with normal cholesterol and normal blood pressure! It would definitely blow his doors off after all these years of harping at me to do something about it!

Anonymous said...

Good morning - thanks for stopping by shrinking ladies blog and adding a link. I've added you to my blogroll on my main blog diet dulpit.com

My New Year's goals - continue on my healthy eating plan and reach my goal weight (only 55 more lbs to go!). Get my house organized (at least some of the rooms). Get a few photo albums finished (rather then just photos in a box). Plant a grapevine next summer and some strawberries. Learn to use my digital camera.

Health and Happiness

Foodie Girl said...

Hello. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. My goals for my 12 week challenge are to lose 15 pounds. Stop by soon.

Abi said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my page! It is always nice to have support from someone who has been in your shoes!

My recent goal is to be in the 230's by 12/31/07. It can be 230 or 239 - I just want it to say 23 something!

Happy blogging -- I will come visit again!

Kim Ayres said...

I know I rarely comment here - I'm never entirely sure what to write on posts that mostly just list your daily food, but I visit every week and appreciate your comments on mine

WeeeSplat said...

*bounces all over you then stops to survey damage*
We are all abnormal. Some more than others. Being only 16% abnormal does not make you boring; au contraire, it gives you something to work towards! :)
Brilliant, now that everyone else has no idea what I am on about, I shall depart...

Exit 465 said...

Cool blog. I'll definitely keep reading, and thanks for the idea of adding my goals on mine (http://nonprofitdad.blogspot.com).

Pandora Woman said...

*grins as I get even Kim to comment*

Well the last few days I posted more than just food Mr. Kim! pppffffffffffffffffffffff

Thank you every one for commenting, it's fun to read, and helps, really does!

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know about the url error - all fixed! :) you're on my blogroll and it works

Nona said...

Yes, reading blogs is great fun but very time consuming. I have limited my blogroll for now because that's all I can manage, but I do look forward to adding to it over time.

I love your blog though even when it's just food. I need to know what people are doing with their food. I need to know what works. I find you very clear about your mission and very consistent and I appreciate these qualities. I believe they're indispensable when tackling weight loss.

I don't make New Years resolutions but I might do now. I'll think about what I'd really like to achieve and let you know in a later comment.

Lyn said...

I love your attitude! Many of your points of why you feel the need to comment on every blog you read - I totally agree with!!! Especially the point "what goes around comes around" ... a mantra I like to live by!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter