Wednesday 24 October 2007

Day 175 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers (Kicking the blues)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs

Not a happy bunny and fading fast

I don't know what is eating at me, but I am not getting happier day by day. This rut has been here for the past week or so. And in a way it will be good to have todays weighing over and done with! I dread it as I feel the added pounds like a led weight around me. Yesterday I looked in the mirror and for the first time in months I just could not get enthousiastic about my loss.

I looking at the half empty or the half full glass. I saw the pounds still left and those recently added, NOT those lost! So lets visualise the weight I have actually lost!

Feast your eyes on 78 lbs

A GIRL AND A FISH (that's a BIG fish)!

A CHAIR AND A CALF!

SOMETHING STONE AND A HARP!

A SHEEP (a cute sheep)!


Breakfast
6,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 3 slices of rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera butter
1,0 p - 4 slices of chicken (WW)
0,0 p - 2 apples
1 water

Lunch
8,5 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs porridge
1,5 p - 1 dl full fat milk
2,0 p - 1 tbs honey
1, 0 p - Apricot compote
0,0 p - 250 gr. tomatoes
1 water

Diversen
14,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 3 apples
3,0 p - 2 bags of crisp
1,0 p - chewinggum
7,5 p - 5 chocolate bars (WW)
3,0 p - 4 cookies
4 water


*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
2 water (08:30 AM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 1 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 29,0/1,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 12,5/8,0
Exercise total: 1147 minutes/0 minuten fietsen (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 3,5; Extra excercise: -***

2 comments:

Sayre said...

There you go!!! Glass half full!

Don't worry - I think everyone has passages of time when they've been successful but need to continue the trend. You get tired. You've gotten this far... can't you rest a bit? Unfortunately, for most of us, the answer is "NO". Because a rest of more than a few days turns back into a habit of doing nothing, not watching what you're eating, not walking when you could ride. It's too easy.

I think that might be the toughest part of coming off a vacation - unless it's a fitness vacation, you've had a rest but it's been just long enough to make getting back on the treadmill hard.

Just do it. You'll be glad you did.

Nona said...

Reminds me of that John Lennon song:

Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed -- strange days indeed.

I dread the scale under normal conditions but more so when I don't feel like my body has shed as much as I wanted it to.

It was a good idea to visually remind yourself of your huge accomplishment to date. It is not a small thing to have lost 78lbs.

Perhaps you can plan something special for yourself before and after your weigh-in, like get a massage or take a long bath with your favourite scent and candles.

Whatever the scale says, you are doing fabulously.

Btw. that IS a big fish.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter