Wednesday 14 November 2007

Day 196 - 21 Charms & 12 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs


Today is weiging day, but more importantly, I have been tagged bij Nona (http://55kgs.blogspot.com/)! Thank You indeed!

So HERE GOES!
five "FOUR" questions for me to answer


Four dishes I like to cook:
1. Cheesfondue (Cajunstyle)
2. Shrimp and Surimi Rice
3. Tiramisu (Italian desert)
4. Pasta Gorgonzola

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Positivism
2. Honesty
3. Respect
4. Good manners

Four places I have been:
1. Berlin (Germany) - Where old and new meet, and history is all around you
2. Paris (France) - Where elegance, style, and architectural brilliance dazzle your senses
3. Scotland (UK) - Where images of Dickens, Bronte and Austen come to life, and words like bleak and humbug suddenly mean something
4. Ballinasloe (Ireland) - Where my heart lives, where my soul was born

Four things in my bedroom
:
I am redecorating!
1. Paint
2. Paintbrushes
3. Clothes
4. 2 Matrasses en 2 pillows

Four dirty words I like/tend to use:
Now there is an odd one. I am not native English, but Dutch. But having said that I have a degree in English Lit & Lang, and so most of my thinking is actually in english. So I will put down a mixture of english and dutch. You will find I am not much of a potty mouth, some say I am just too cultured; I never swer in public, and seldom in private.

1. "Shit" (Translation: Shit)
2. "Godverdomme" (translation: Damn - which in Holland has quite an IMPACT)
3. erm..................
4. another erm.................

Four objects I will never part with, and will leave to someone to inherit when I die:
(This question I personally added)
1. Thijs, a teddy bear made by my mother (deceased) as a gift for my grandmother (deceased)
2. A solitair diamond ring (was my mother's)
3. Photograph from me as a chubby baby
4. Beautiful handcrafted copper evening bag, shape of an large flatsided (I think the shape is called oblong) egg adorned with white mosaïc marble.

.......and last but not least..........

TAG, you're it!

I'm choosing the following people to be TAGGED, YOU'RE IT. Please answer the prompts by cut and pasting the above and replace my answers with your own:

Joy - http://joysamazingjourney.blogspot.com/
Kim - http://losingcwt.blogspot.com/
Halfman - http://journeyoffitness.blogspot.com/
CactusFreek - http://cactusfreek.blogspot.com/


******************************************

Breakfast
7,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs organic oats
2,0 p - 200 ml organic milk (semi skimmed)
1,0 p - 2 tbs raisins
0,0 p - 1 apple
2 water

Lunch
10,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 100 gr. smoked salmon
1,5 p - 60 ml mayonaise (light)
3,0 p - 3 slices organic nutbread
0,0 p - 5 tangerines
1,5 p - 250 ml skimmed milk

Diner (to be estimated)
7,0 points
-------------------------------------
7,0 p - beetroot salade
0,0 p - chinese cabbage

Various
7,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 2 chocolatebars (WW)
3,0 p - swiss cheese
0,0 p - 5 tangerines
1 water
2 mugs of tea

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
5 water/tea (2:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 31,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 19,5/15,5
3. Exercise total: 1552 minutes/45 min walking (next spacer 1670 minutes)


***SUMMARY: TOO LITTLE water; Points needed 4,0; Extra excercise: 45 mins***

1 comment:

Nona said...

It's wonderful learning more about you Willow. I too LOVE Berlin and Paris (lived there for two years, and could do so again easily). Tiramisu ... yum, yum.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter