Thursday 15 November 2007

Day 197 - 22 Charms & 12 Spacers (Weightloss 5.7 lb)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 92.6 lbs


So you wish to know, huh, huh? The scale indicated I lost 5.7 lbs or 2.6 kilo! That means I now weigh FORTY WHOLE kilo's (or 88.3 lbs) less then when I started, and I am now officially less that 40 BMI!!! no longer morbidly obese! YES!

*grins* still along way to go, but I am on target again! I have so little time to write, but will do so later on!

Willow's revolution

Ok, I have a littel time, and you know what? I am wearing a pair of trousers, jeans to be exact! I feel like an human being in an alien skin. But people seem to like it. For over 20 years, I have not worn any trousers! Reason?

When I was a teenager all I COULD wear was one kind of trousers, actually the one they sold for workmen, you know who pave streets and work in construction. Only there did they have my size! It meant that eventhough I owned several pairs, and a few different tops, my choice of clothing was EXTREMELY limited. I always felt this as a punishment, and even a humiliation. And although I was not really bullied in school, it did cause the odd remark here and there. SO, once I stareted to have a slightly larger wardrobe, due to the fact that I made my own skirts etc., I never ever wanted to wear a pair of jeans, EVER!

ALIEN SKIN

And EVER lasted 20 years! Well, the time has come for me to do so again, and feel confident and quite happy about it. I will make sure that my November photograph is one in jeans...............HELP!!! I know the photograph is long overdue!! But watch this space it will be there sometime this weekend!




******************************************

Breakfast
5,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 3 slices organic nut and raisin bread
1,0 p - 100 ml organic milk (semi skimmed)
0,0 p - 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 tangerine
2 water

Lunch (estimated)
0,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 2 tangerines

Diner (estimated)
16,0 points
-------------------------------------
14,0 p - Pizza
2,0 p - stokbrood kruidenboter
1 water

Various
7,5 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - chocolate
4,0 p - cookies
2 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
5 water/tea 11:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 28,5/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/0,0
3. Exercise total: 1552 minutes/30 min walking (next spacer 1670 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water TOO little; Points needed 0,5; Extra excercise: 30 mins***

5 comments:

Half Man said...

Good Job! It was a great feeling when my BMI went under 40. You are doing well. Keep up the good work of getting healthier.

Ali Molenaar said...

Yeeeaaaaaayyyy. Ik ben trots op je. Ik ben reuze benieuwd naar de foto in jeans. Ik heb je engelse blog nu in mijn bloglines gezet, dus ik volg je weer elke dag.

Het leven van een Pientje said...

Congrats on the weight loss. You are a true inspiration!!

Keep up the great blog!!

Nona said...

This is such great news Willow!!! Congrats!!! It's wonderful to watch you consistently moving down the scale. Can't wait to see your photo in the jeans!!!

Sayre said...

Your graph looks so... regular! Mine seems to barely move and yet my clothes get bigger. It is truly bizarre. Muscle can only account for so much, you know?

Can't wait to see the "jeans in November" picture! I was thinking about going to Goodwill and getting some jeans myself.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter