Thursday 22 November 2007

Day 204 - 22 Charms & 13 Spacers (weightGAIN 1.3 lbs)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 92.6 lbs




MIFFED!

I am miffed, angry, pissed, not happy. In all my past week was a good one, a very good one. I did not transgress ONCE. I did not use too many points, I had a lot of exercise, and I blinkin' GAINED 1,3 lbs!!

*sighs* Having said that I may as well add that I have used TOO LITTLE points at times, and my water intake was shoddy to say the last. This week I had 10 left over (near half a day worth of points), and that was after last nights extravaganza of 13 mindless "I don't care what I am eating" points. Funny thing is I passed the chipshop, and ignored the fried items inside, and had a binge on the WW items in my bag I just bought. So in all still a controlled binge.

Anyways, I WILL persevere. And just go on the way I am going. Next week I will get it off again.

As a side note if you look at the tickers for today, it looks slightly more optimistic. Reason? I have changed the target weight I have on there, and raised it by about 22 lbs. It seemed more realistic and attainable.

******************************************
Breakfast
5,5 points

--------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 rye bread
1,0 p - 2 slices sausage (WW)
2,0 p - frusi
0,5 p - 10 gr. margarine(0% fat)
2 water

Lunch
11,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - rye bread
4,0 p - bread sausage (roast beef en ham)
1,5 p - 1 glass orange juice
1,5 p - 1 glass of milk
2 water

Diner
17,0 points
-------------------------------------
14,0 p - 1/2 pizza salami & gorgonzola
3,0 p - french bread and garlic butter
2 water

Various
0,0 points
-------------------------------------
3 apples
1 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points + 4 points (excercise 4,5 p)
2 water/tea 07:30 AM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:32,5/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/0,0
3. Exercise total: 1742 minutes/60 min walking (next spacer 1820 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 0,5; Extra excercise: 60 mins***

3 comments:

Nona said...

Wow!!! That's a fabulous photo Willow!!! You look GREAT in your jeans and I can really see your body changing!!! Well done!!!

I draw great inspiration from you Willow. Whether your scale co-operates or not you keep doing the right things for your body and I love that. It's the right thing to do. I know you will have a great result next time you weigh.

{{{Hugs}}}

Het leven van een Pientje said...

Hi Willow,
Don't fuss about the weight gain. At your last WW meeting you lost SO much, something was bound to change, you know how it is. And loosen up on yourself: no overthinking the weightloss goals!! Just continue on the path you're on and you'll be slender before long!! We all believe in you!!!
Dikkerdje

Sayre said...

You are really looking good, Willow - do you suppose that since you've been exercising so much that you might be having a small muscle gain in addition to anything else?

You just keep riding that horse - it'll find the right direction again in no time.

P.S. I just bought a book by the FlyLadies Marla Cilley and Leanne Ely called "Body Clutter: Love your Body, Love Yourself". Very interesting! I haven't gotten very far in yet, but I think this will be quite helpful to me!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter