Monday 26 November 2007

Day 207 - 22 Charms & 13 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

--------------------
-----------------
Next Charm 92.6 lbs

I have such a busy weekend it is unbelievable. But the thing that strikes me as amazing is the fact that I do not drop down dead somewhere at midday.

Yesterday I lost my housekeys! And I had just picked up my new bicycle, done a truckload of groceries, and wouldn't you know it, Panicstations. I retraced my steps all the way, but no keys. So I picked up my spare keys at my friends, cycled back, cleared away my groceries, and then peddled back to the same friend for a lovely afternoon fo Cat, which by the by I lost ALL. I just do not have any strategic insight I think.

Today I got up leisurely, enjoyed a light breakfast, and cycled to Jannie, then Fred, and then Margreet, and was home by 5 PM. I can feel the strain on my knees, but I just know it will grow less and less if I cycle more.

Tomorrow I plan to cycle to work. About 5.5 KM, so I am curious how long it will take me. And I hope the ehather is not too bad. ANyhow, my bicycle is the BIZ! It has everything I would want. And I am so happy I found a place to tall my bicycle, because I had to drag it up one flight of starirs on both saturday and today and stall it standing on its rear end in my miniature hallway (3 x 3 feet!). Tomorrow I will get a new key to the door of the shed.................which I lost alongside all my other keys of course.

I had speculaas today, a famous dutch december treat. No idea how much it weighed, and so hard to calvculate how much I had. But it was very nice!



******************************************
Brunch
5,0 points

--------------------------------------
3,0 p - 3 rye bread
1,0 p - 2 slices of sausage (WW)
0,5 p - 2 slices of chicken (WW)
0,5 p - Margerine Linera (light)
0,0 p - 2 apples
1 water

Diner
10,0 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 150 gr. chicken
0,0 p - beansprouts, garlic, mushrooms
1,0 p - 1 cs olive oil
2,0 p - sweet and sour sauce
2,0 p - 2 tbs pumpkin seeds
2 water

Various
12,5 points
-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 250 ml Optimel yoghurtdrink
10,0 p - Speculaas (dutch cookie)
7 tangerines
4 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points + 4 points (exercise 4,5)
6 water/tea 11:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:27,5/0,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/1,0
3. Exercise total: 1802 minutes/30 min cycling (next spacer 1820 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: 30 mins***

1 comment:

Nona said...

Sorry you lost your keys. Sounds like you had a wonderful day anyway. I would love to bike and have though about it off and on but London is too dangerous. I love the way cyclists dominate in Amsterdam. I would feel safe biking there. Have fun with your new bike!!!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter