Monday 3 December 2007

Day 216 - 22 Charms & 14 Spacers (weightloss 1.1 lbs)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 92.6 lbs
I crashed!

Don't ask me exactly why or how, and I have been trying to analyse it for some days now, and getting more and more annoyed with myself. And it is not as if i was doing so badly. Actually come weighing day I had lost another 1.1 lbs/0,5 kg.

I have had some days off, preparing for a party I was throwing, and I guess I just put too much emphasis on it. It is my annual Thanksgiving party. We do not celebrate it here in Holland at all. But I do. I celebrate the many good and warm close friendships I have, and invite a select group of people to join me for a party. I make a lot of work of it. It is usually heaps of fun. But now as time progressed one by one the group got smaller and smaller, untill only 3 out of 7 close friends were actually coming.

For a while there I felt like cancelling it all. But I did not, invited one more friend, and we had a lovely evening playing Colonists of Catan. It was really very very enjoyable.

I have put much of the food items in the freezer, and all the fresh produce I will use in the week to come. But I guess I felt "taken for granted", it left a bitter taste. Now, I am positive none of my wonderful friends meant it that way, but well it is just how my mind works; highly irrational, completely loopy.

So I have been eating all the things I should not! *sighs a lot* And as a result I feel very very low. As of tomorrow I will be changing that again, starting out with my morning walk. So you will see my dayly reports here again. Though I do dread the scales on thursday. Because I just know I gained BIG TIME!

Oh, and every year we get to pick out a super dooper gift for christmas, compliments of our employer. I think this time I will choose very high tech, lseek looking scales. Yes, you read it right folks. Willow is going to allow scales in the house!

Anyways, I am back!

2 comments:

Sayre said...

GOOD! You're back and you're ready to go again! I'm ready too. I kind of slacked off for a few weeks, trying to get all that writing done - but it's done now and I'm ready to do something about me again. Sounds like we're in the same place.

Nona said...

It is hard when you have planned a nice special evening and people can't make it for whatever reason. It is quite normal to feel disappointed.

I have missed your posting and am really glad you are back. I rely on you a lot because you are so focused and serious about losing weight and a good model for me.

Even when you have a bad time or you slip you accept it and get right back up and keep going. I need to see this because losing weight is a long term commitment not a overnight phenomenon.

When I read your side bar with the weight you have lost from May until now, I am inspired and encouraged. Sometimes you gain but mostly you lose and that's just FABULOUS!!!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter